A Vanilla Visa card is a pre-loaded card, which means you load money onto it when you purchase it. It is advertised as a gift card, however, there are several types of Vanilla cards, and some of them also function as reloadable debit cards.
This article will teach you all you need to know about the Vanilla Gift Card.
About Vanilla Gift Card
Vanilla gift card is an excellent prepaid card that may be used for in-store, internet, phone, and mail order transactions even if you do not have a debit or credit card. The Vanilla Gift Card is accepted anyplace Visa is accepted, and the best part is that you can’t spend more money than you’ve loaded onto the card, so you don’t risk going overdraft.
Vanilla Gift Cards are issued by The Bancorp Inc., and you can purchase them at Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Dollar General, Seven-Eleven, Sam’s Club, H.E.B., and Speedway locations near you, or online at the Vanilla Gift official website.
Vanilla Gift Card Benefits
Vanilla Gift Card provides several advantages to its clients, and some of these advantages are listed below:
- Vanilla gift cards never expire, so you don’t have to worry about using them in a hurry. As a result, you will not lose any of your money after a few days due to expiration. The vanilla card can be saved and used as needed.
- The vanilla gift card is valid anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Because a Vanilla Gift card is a prepaid card, there is no need to carry cash.
- Aside from the activation fee, which is paid when you purchase the card, no additional fees are levied.
- It is simple to keep track of the money you have spent on purchases with a Vanilla gift voucher. You may check the balance of your gift card on their official website at any time.
How To Check Your Vanilla Visa Gift Card Balance?
To check the balance of your Vanilla Visa Gift Card, go to Vanilla Gift’s official website and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Vanilla Visa Gift Card’s official website – www.vanillagift.com – on your computer browser.
- When the screen loads, input all of the required information to check your card balance.
- Enter your credit card number, expiration date, and security code.
- Then, on the Sign-in page, click the Sign in button.
- Following that, you will be able to view your card’s balance.
You can also check your card balance by calling their toll-free number. Dial 1-800-571-1376 and provide your card details to the customer executive agent. After your card details are verified, they will inform you of your card balance.
Vanilla Gift Card Customer Service
If you have any questions about your Vanilla Gift Card, please contact their customer service staff by phone or email.
Customer Service Number: 1-844-433-7898
Vanilla Visa Gift Card
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808
Also Read: Netspendallaccess Com Activate Debit Card Via Online, Customer Care And ATM
This was it from our side about vanillagift com which includes its benefits, card activation, how to check the balance. If you want other details do share them through the comment section provided below.