What to expect from TikTok LIVE is essentially true. It is TikTok’s approach to living video, similar to how Facebook Live, Instagram Live, and YouTube Live operate.
TikTok LIVE provides a platform for live interaction between users and creators. There are some conditions and limitations:
For TikTok Live, you need at least 1,000 followers.
You must be at least 16 years old to start your own life
To send and receive presents during a LIVE, you must be at least 18 years old. Gifts are essentially virtual contributions made by your viewers that may be exchanged for money during a live stream.
Conditions for entering LIVE mode on TikTok
The criteria you must satisfy before being granted permission to press the LIVE button are listed below. You have to:
- Have a Minimum of 1,000 Followers
- Age Minimum of Sixteen
- To Get Presents During Liv Es, You Must Be at Least 18 Years Old.
To go live on TikTok, how many followers are required?
TikTok has a few conditions before you can live on TikTok, in contrast to some of the other social media platforms.
The requirement that you have at least 1,000 followers is the main one. The option to broadcast live won’t even be available to you if you don’t have that many followers.
You’re not the only one who thinks that having 1,000 followers is a significant obstacle. However, TikTok didn’t pick that number at random.
How to Live Stream on Tik Tok
1. Launch the TikTok app, then sign in if necessary.
2. Tap the plus sign, which is situated in the bottom center of the screen.
3. Squeeze the “Live” button next to the recording option.
4. Type in the title of your webcast and click “Go Live” to launch it.
It’s possible that your account has not yet satisfied the conditions needed to use the Livestream feature if you don’t see the option to go live from the recording screen.
How to Go Live on TikTok without a 1000 Followers
You must adhere to these guidelines in order to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers.
- Launch the TikTok app, then select the Profile icon.
- In order to access Settings, touch on the three dots button in the top right corner.
- Under the Support area, scroll down and choose Report a problem.
- Next, choose I have a problem with life; I host live; I cannot go live.
- Click the Submit button after that.
- Write a report asking them to grant access to the LIVE feature for your account right away. Keep things brief and sweet whenever possible.
- After finishing your lovely request, click Send.
How to go live on TikTok without a thousand followers
We had heard stories that there was a way to go live even without having 1,000 fans. We had to give it a shot, even though we categorically oppose non-TikTok-approved hacks.
You might luck out more than we did. The advised procedure is as follows:
1. To submit this report, navigate to your profile and use the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
2. Click Settings and Privacy.
3. Go down to Report a problem.