- Legal Use: Our website is intended for legal use only. You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, violating any laws or regulations, engaging in any harmful or malicious activity, or using our website to harass or threaten others.
- User Content: You are responsible for any content that you submit to our website, including text, images, videos, or other materials. You must ensure that your content does not violate any laws or infringe on the rights of others. We reserve the right to remove any content that violates these terms of service.
- Intellectual Property: All content on our website, including text, images, and software, is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use or reproduce any of the content on our website without our express written consent.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability: Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold BrowseDesk and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website, your violation of these terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Modification of Terms: BrowseDesk reserves the right to change these terms of service at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes indicates your acceptance of the new terms. It is your responsibility to review these terms of service periodically for any updates.
- Governing Law: These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country where BrowseDesk is based without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.