“Sultan of Delhi” is an Indian crime thriller series that follows the journey of Arjun Bhatia. The show premiered on October 13, 2023, on Amazon Prime Video.
Sultan of Delhi Season 2 Release Date
As of now, there is no official announcement regarding the renewal of “Sultan of Delhi” for a second season.
Sultan of Delhi Season 2 Cast
If the show is renewed for a second season, it is expected that the main cast members from season 1 will reprise their roles. The main cast of season 1 included:
- Karan Johar as Arjun Bhatia
- Manoj Bajpayee as Raja
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui as Sultan
- Radhika Apte as Meera
- Vijay Varma as Jai
- Ranvir Shorey as Inspector Singh
Sultan of Delhi Season 2 Plot & Story
There is no information available about the plot of season 2. However, if the show is renewed for a second season, it is likely that the narrative will continue to explore the criminal underworld of Delhi and its power dynamics. Fans can expect more twists and turns in the story, with new characters and plotlines being introduced to keep things fresh and exciting.
“Sultan of Delhi” is a gripping crime thriller series that has left fans wanting more. While there is no official announcement regarding a second season, the show’s massive success and cliffhanger ending suggest that it is only a matter of time before Amazon Prime Video confirms its renewal.
If season 2 is greenlit, fans can expect to see more of the show’s complex and well-developed characters, as well as its gritty and realistic depiction of the criminal underworld of Delhi. With its talented cast and crew, “Sultan of Delhi” is sure to deliver another season of edge-of-your-seat entertainment.
Here are some additional thoughts on what fans can expect from season 2:
- The show could explore the fallout from the events of season 1 and how they change the dynamics of the criminal underworld.
- We could learn more about the backstories of the main characters, such as Arjun Bhatia and Meera.
- New characters could be introduced, such as rivals to Arjun Bhatia or new members of the criminal underworld.
- The show could explore new themes and social issues, such as corruption, poverty, and inequality.
Overall, fans of “Sultan of Delhi” can expect a second season that is just as thrilling and suspenseful as the first. If you liked this lovely piece of information keep coming back to Browse Desk for the latest updates.