The primary global cause of adult death and morbidity is non-communicable diseases (NCDs). Considering that there are widespread, preventable risk factors. Chronic respiratory disorders, malignancies, diabetes mellitus, and cardiovascular diseases are the four main NCDs.
The four main NCDs’ contributions to the overall likelihood of death in 2019 are as follows:
cancer: 5.9% of people
cardiovascular conditions: 5.8%
Diabetes: 1.7% of people.
Chronic respiratory conditions: 1.3%
A population-based NCD (non-communicable diseases) program is being implemented by the Indian government’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as part of the Ayushman Bharat Comprehensive Primary Healthcare(CPHC) initiative.
With referrals to secondary and tertiary level Government institutions for diagnosis, treatment, and management, the initiative seeks to screen all men and women over 30 for non-communicable diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, oral, breast, and cervical cancers.
- Common NCDs can be prevented and controlled by modifying behavior and lifestyle.
- give common NCDs early diagnosis and care,
- increase the ability of different levels of healthcare to prevent, detect, and cure common NCDs,
- Train the public health system’s human resources, such as doctors and paramedics, to handle the rising burden of NCDs.
- Create and expand your capacity for rehabilitation and palliative care.
How to Install and Download the NCD Portal App?
Follow these easy instructions to download the NCD Portal App on your Android smartphone:
- Open the Chrome browser on your Android smartphone first.
- Then look it up on Google by typing in “NCD Portal App” or go to the official website at “ncd.nhp.gov.in app”.
- You must click the “3 dot button” in the top right corner of the NCD Portal login page after you’ve arrived there.
- The next step is to select “Install App” or “Add to Home Screen” from the drop-down menu.
- The NCD App will eventually be installed on your phone. You can then log in after that.
Download the -ncd.nhp.gov.in app from Google Playstore
The “ncd.nhp.gov.in” app is very easy to download and install on Android devices.
- Open the Google Play store on your devices first.
- Then look for and choose the “CPHC HWC App.”
- After that, install it by clicking the install button.