Do you enjoy posting images on social media? If you respond yes, I believe Instagram will be your favorite platform. Not just you, but over a billion people will be using Instagram by 2020. Images account for 73 percent of all posts, with videos and articles accounting for the remainder. Today we’ll look at how to establish an Instagram account without a phone number. If you don’t have an email address or wish to sign up using a phone number, please stay with me for the next ten minutes. I’ll demonstrate how.
To establish an Instagram account without a phone number, follow these step-by-step instructions.
The First Method
Step 1: Launch Instagram’s Main Interface.
- So, we’re all ready to open an Instagram account.
- Install and launch the app.
- This will take you to the Instagram application’s main interface, as illustrated below.
- Following this screen, you will see a login or register page.
- There, you are prompted to provide your phone number or email address. as demonstrated
Step 2: As Indicated In The Image Below, Select “Sign Up With Email Address Or Phone Number”
- When you select this option, you will be sent to a registration page.
- To make an account, you must give either a phone number or an email address.
Step 3: Select “Email address” And Input Your Email Address
- Instead of entering a phone number, select the email address option.
- This allows you to establish an Instagram account without providing a phone number.
- Enter your email address here and press the next button.
Step 4: To Create Your Account, Enter Your “Name And Password.”
- Enter your full name and a strong password here.
- There are two alternatives.
- If you want to sync your contacts, select “Continue with Sync contacts.”
- If you do not wish to proceed without synchronizing, select the option below.
- That’s all.
- Following that, you will be prompted to provide an avatar, a username, and other information that will be required to set up your new Instagram account.
Another Option Is To Create An Instagram Account Without A Phone Number
We’ve observed that you may establish an Instagram account without needing your personal phone number by utilizing your email address instead. We can also select a virtual number from which to get the OTP for verification. Let’s see how we go about it:
- Start the Instagram app.
- Select Don’t have an account? Also, please check-in.
- As a result, pick check-in using an email address or a phone number.
- Instead of a phone number, select Email.
- After that, enter your username and password.
- You can sync your contacts to find or avoid finding your buddies.
- Following that, you’ll be prompted to provide your avatar and other information necessary to create a new account.
Even if you do not want to provide your real cellphone number and email address for verification, we can utilize third-party apps to obtain the mobile number digitally.
Assume we create a virtual number using the “TextNow” website. As a result, we just input a three-digit pin code and press the “submit” button. There you have it! Because your virtual cellphone number is now available! Then we send it to Instagram, and you’ll receive a TextNow verification text.
Also Read: – How To See Who Saved Your Instagram Post?
If you wish to establish an Instagram account without a phone number, simply follow the instructions outlined above. Instagram will ask you for either a phone number or an email address, so choose the latter and proceed with the account creation procedure. That’s all. It’s just that simple!