Instagram, as one of the most popular social media networks, has already revolutionized the way companies sell themselves. And developing a successful Instagram marketing strategy may be one of the most challenging tasks you face.
Everyone from HR professionals who want to show off their company’s culture to e-commerce marketers and regular folks who want to get the most out of Instagram can benefit from this article.
If you use legitimate Instagram marketing strategies and tips, your company will always be head and shoulders above the competition.
If you want to take your Instagram game to the next level, there are innumerable hidden features, settings, hacks, and search tools you can take advantage of. And all of them are collected here for your perusal.
Instagram Stories Hashtag Coverup
Hashtags are a great way to boost the organic exposure of your Instagram stories. The issue is that nobody wants hashtags to be the focus of their tales. Since publicly displaying hashtags in Instagram Stories comes seen as overtly promotional, there is a technique to conceal them. The hashtags will still drive traffic to your Instagram Stories without cluttering up your posts. Here’s the procedure:
- Pick a photo to publish on your Instagram Tale.
- Fill in a solid color area with a hashtag for the photo.
- To hide your hashtag in the same color as the image background, hover the Pen symbol over the photo and click to cover it.
- You can now post pictures with a hidden hashtag subtly blended into the backdrop.
Make Preset Responses to Frequently Asked DM Questions
Delivering timely responses is critical, but it’s easy to feel overwhelmed if you’re the only person handling everything. Luckily, there’s a simple method for providing rapid responses to frequently asked questions. To do this,
- Go to your profile and then tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select the Settings menu, then select the Business option.
- Choose “Replies I’ve Saved.”
- To add a new canned response, select the “+” button in the upper right. Simply type your message and attach a quick link if you like.
- Pick the “Save” option.
You can choose to hide content from accounts you follow but do not adore.
You don’t want to unfollow your aunt for fear of offending her because you don’t want to view any more of her ferret videos. Do not speak to her in public. What to do:
- Putting a hold on all posts, stories, and notes
- To silence an account, navigate to it.
- Select the Next button
- Disable Sound by Pressing the Mute Button
- You can mute specific types of content, such as posts, Stories, Notes, or all content.
- Alternatively, you may silence Stories by clicking the ellipses (…) in the top right corner and selecting Mute.
- The three dots in the top right of a post in your feed will allow you to mute or hide it. Then, select the mute button.
Make It Such that Frequently Used Responses Are Automatically Filled In.
It takes a lot of time to answer users’ comments and inquiries, but there is a trick to make it faster and more efficient. Only Instagram Business accounts can use this feature.
- A simple one- or two-word phrase can serve as a convenient shorthand for a more detailed, frequently-sent standard response. You may accomplish this in two ways:
- Either by clicking the three-dot chat bubble icon in the bottom right of the screen, and then clicking “New Quick Reply,” or by going to Settings and clicking “Business” and then “Quick Replies.”
- Create a hotkey for quickly entering the appropriate response. As a shorthand for a more detailed reply, you could use the term “return policy,” for instance.
- To use a shortcut you’ve created, either put the shortcut’s name, such as “return policy,” into the comment box or press the three-dot to chat Quick Replies bubble icon at the bottom of your screen.
Limit your child’s exposure to media by using the in-built timer.
Reading this sentence probably wasted a lot of your time. The solution is simple: Instagram’s trick of restricting screen time can help you immensely. To start using the built-in timer, do as described below.
- Get to know yourself better by clicking the hamburger menu in the top right corner of your profile.
- Just go to “Your Activity” > “Set Daily Reminder” to get started.
- Simply select a time interval and hit the “Set Reminder” button.