What is Google Photos? How To Use Google Photos? These are the most common questions in today’s technical world.
Google has recently launched a new photo editor app called Google Photos App for Andriod with smart adjustment feature and easy to use features. The editor uses machine learning and gives you instruction as per your requirements or according to the photo you are editing.
It has many features like brightness, contrast, portrait effects and much more. You can also use it for sharing, storing, editing and viewing a photo. For those who are unaware, let me inform you that the app is not only for Andriod, it is also available for iOS devices and the best thing is it gives an automatic backup to the media.
User can transfer and view the photos on their phones PCs and view them anytime on the Google Photos app. The user will be given the storage of 15GB to store pictures and videos. User can view the media on the web as well.
Here Is Step By Step Guide On How To Use Google Photos
- Open a photo in Google Photos app and tap on the ‘edit’ option.
- Tap on the suggestion button to get more editing options.
- Tap on the enhance button after you have chosen the desired edit to confirm it.
- Tap on the crop option in the Google Photos Editor
- Now tap on the auto button the straighten the photo automatically.
- Choose the crop option in the Google Photos editor
- Tap on the aspect ratio option then choose the desired ratio.
- Select the desired aspect ratio or choose the free option to crop manually.
- To adjust the perspective of the photo, tap on the perspective icon under crop option and drag the pointer as per your requirement
- head to the editor after selecting an image.
- Select adjust option
- Tap on the contrast option and set the desired tone for the picture.
- Choose the image.
- Tap on the edit option and select adjust option.
- Tap on the brightness option and then choose the desired brightness accordingly.
- Open Google Images.
- Select any image you want to edit.
- Tap on the adjust option and scroll to skin tone.
- After that, use the bottom slider to choose the skin tone you want for the image you chose.
- Choose an image and then tap on the edit button for further options.
- Select adjust option.
- Tap on the blue tone option and then decide the tone you want.
- Use Google photos to select an image & tap on the edit option.
- Under adjust option, tap on the pop option.
- Move left or right to change the contrast on edge.
- Choose the photo in the Google Photos app and tap on edit.
- Under edit option, choose the Vignette option.
- Under that option, adjust the vignette option as per your requirement to edit the picture.
How To Use Google Photos? The guide will be helpful and hope that this will make it easy for you to use the app hassle free.