You don’t know how to screenshot on snapchat on iPhone and other devices.
That’s why your are here.
We all know that Snapchat is a platform for picture and video sharing, popular amongst teenagers and youngsters. Once you see the snap on your device, it will automatically disappear, which means you can’t see the snap again on your device. Suppose you want to take a screenshot of a snap. In that case, it will immediately notify the authorized user in a fraction of seconds because Snapchat takes the privacy of a user very seriously.
If you take a screenshot of a story, it will be shown on their stats screen. People often want to keep the snaps by taking a screenshot to create a memory beyond that duration. Users are quite desperate and look for different tricks and techniques on the how to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing.
How to Screenshot on Snapchat On iPhone
- Put your phone in Airplane Mode
- Open the Snap
- Take your screenshot of the snap
- Before taking your phone out of Airplane Mode, tap your profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- In the top right corner of your profile menu, select the Settings icon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings menu. Under Account Actions
- Select Clear Cache.
- Select Clear All.
- A pop-up will appear
- Select confirm the action
- Select clear to confirm.
Use another device
Before you open a snap or you want to screenshot/record, have another device with you open your camera and then take a picture or a video of that snap that you want.
- Open the snap that you want to screenshot from the phone.
- Select recent tabs on your phone.
- Then Take a Screenshot Of the snap that you want.
How To Screenshot On Snapchat Using QuickTime Player on a Mac
- This method will work on iPhone devices, and it requires the Mac System to take screenshots of Snapchat.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac computer.
- Open QuickTime Player
- Select File New Movie Recording
- Move the mouse to the recording button. Click the small arrow, and you’ll get different recording options.
- Select your iPhone as the Movie Recording Input and wait for the recording to start.
Also Read: – IOS 14: 7 Ways To Protects Your Privacy Features
How to Screenshot on snapchat without knowing them is not always advisable because while taking a screenshot you are disturbing ones privacy and without their knowledge. You might be taking those screenshot in a positive way or to create some memories through it but the persons from whom you are taking those snaps might be think in a negative way. So it is not always advisable to take screenshot of the snaps.