Before we get to know about How to do Google Photos Login, let’s understand what Google Photos is. Google Photos is an app to save pictures and videos. Recently an app is also made for Android and iOS, where one can save and edit pics at the same place. It is a good app because it shows filters according to the photo you are editing.
With the app, you can save pics and videos upto 15GB. If you want to learn how to use that app, you can check this link.
How To Login To Google Photos From Android
Here’s an easy guide on how to login to Google Photos from Android.
- Open the Google Photos app on the phone.
- Login with your Gmail account or whatever account you want to share your photos from.
- Select a photo or video.
- Tap more and then download if it’s not on your phone. If the photo is already on your phone, then the download option will not appear.
How To Login To Google Photos From iOS
If you want to log in from iOS or iPhone, you have to follow this procedure.
- Download the app on your phone.
- Install it, and when you log in for the first time, it will ask you to log in to your Gmail account.
- If you have used some different accounts or different credentials, then enter that account.
- The rest is all the same as that in android.
How To Login To Google Photos From Windows Desktop
Have a look at this section if you want to know how to login to Google Photos from a Windows desktop.
- On your computer, open photos.google.com and press enter.
- Find and select your photos after logging in by entering your Gmail account.
- Once logged in, select any pic you want and click open.
Also Read: – How To Use Google Photos In An Easy And Correct Way?
How To Login To Google Photos From Mac
Let’s have a look at another platform where Google Photos can be logged in from. It’s also a standard procedure but a little different.
- Install the Google Photos app on the Mac.
- On iOS, the app starts backing up automatically.
- On the mac, you will have to point it to the folder where the photos are saved.
- It is a better option than iCloud because sometimes it shows that the photo is saved in the cloud, but it isn’t.
This was a guide about Google Photos Login from various platforms.