Cells At Work is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Akane Shimizu. It features cells of the human body in an anthropomorphized way. Cells At Work English Cast is also a thing to search for as the popular series and comics are made in Japanese and English language, but this one is about English cast.
The story of Cells At Work is placed inside the human body. There are a lot of cells in our body which perform their task in order for a human body to function efficiently. The series focuses on two cells, specifically in the human body.
They are Red Blood Cell and White Blood Cell. Red Blood Cell is a rookie, AE3083, she gets lost during deliveries whereas White Blood Cell, U-1146, he fights against all the germs that invade the body.
Cells At Work Star Cast
Cells At Work Star Cast is a diverse one where the series is shoot in Japanese as well as English.
Have a look at the star cast of Cells At Work.
1. Red Blood Cell- Cherami Leigh
2. White Blood Cell- Billy Kametz
3. Killer T Cell- Robbie Daymond
4. Macrophage- Laura Post
5. Platelet- Xanthe Huynh
6. Helper T Cell- Ray Chase
7. Regulatory T Cell- Erica Mendez
8. Dendritic Cell- Griffin Burns
9. B Cell- Erik Kimerer
10. NK Cell- Morgan Berry
11. Eosinophil- Kayli Mills
12. Pneumococcus- Ben Diskin
13. Senpai Red Blood Cell- Kira Buckland
White Blood Cells Neutrophils Cast
1. 2048- Christian La Monte
2. 2626- Lucien Dodge
3. 4989- Sean Chiplock
4. 2001- Akinori Egoshi
5. Staphylococcus Aureus- Cristina Vee
6. Campylobacter- Kayli Mills
7. Streptococcus Pyogenes- Landon McDonald
8. Pseudomonas Aeruginosa- Bill Rogers
9. Naive T Cell- Laura Stahl
10. Effector T Cell- Chris Tergliaferro
11. Memory T Cell- Armen Taylor
12. Basophil- DC Douglas
13. Vibrio Bacteria- Armen Taylor
14. Memory Cell- Dave Vincent
15. Mast Cell (Fat Cell) – Maureen Price
16. Cedar Pollen Allergy- Armen Taylor
17. Erythroblast- Cherami Leigh
18. Myelocyte- Erica Mendez
19. Neutrophil Teacher- Xander Mobus
20. Cancer Cell- Khoi Dao
21. Immature Thymocyte 1- Kimlinh Tran
22. Immature Thymocyte 2- Erika Harlacher
23. Thymic Epithelial Cell Instructor- Armen Taylor
24. Monocyte- Laura Post
25. Bacillus Cereus- Joe Zieja
26. Kouhai Red Blood Cell- Jeannie Tirado
Here is Cells At Work English Cast or can say the people who gave voice to the characters in the series. It is a popular series that is dubbed in English as well.