AFL fixture 2021 has been released their date and times for their rounds, and AFL plans to release more detail about the games. The AFL scheduled a series of blockbusters where there are the six rounds of next year’s home and away campaign, but they are still not decided yet how much strength will be allowed into the stadium and how many fans will be there to watch the games of these six rounds games.
There are five Thursday night matches in a row to start the campaign and at the beginning with traditional rivals Carlton and Richmond clashing on March 18, while 14 of the 18 clubs will feature in the marquee timeslots of Thursday or Friday night across the opening six weeks. The AFL unveiled the season fixture revealing their football matches and Friday night football will be returned in the round five with a final elimination rematch between the West Coast and Collingwood.
AFL Fixture 2021 Table
There are the Six rounds of the AFL Fixture 2021
- In the AFL West Coastwill be open their first 2021 AFL campaign with a round one against the Gold Coast Suns on Sunday, March 21 2021
- Then Fremantle played their first home game of the 2021 AFL campaign against the GWS Giants in round two on Sunday, March 28 2021.
- After that Preliminary finalist’s Port Adelaide then head west to face the Eagles in a Saturday twilight fixture on April 3 2021.
- In round five the Dockers took on Hawthorn at The Most Beautiful Stadium in the world on Sunday, April 11 before returning home in game six to host North Melbourne in a Saturday night match on April 24.
- The first Western Derby of the season will take place in round seven with West Coast the home side while Fremantle will host Western Derby 53 in the final game of the year.
- And the final match is between the Reigning Premiers Richmond will travel to Perth twice in 2021 while Grand Finalists Geelong make the trip across the Nullarbor just once in round 18.
There are the AFL fixture 2021 are following tables :-
|1||West Coast Eagles v Gold Coast Suns||Sunday, 21 March||3:10pm|
|2||Fremantle Dockers v GWS Giants||Sunday, 28 March||3:10pm|
|3||West Coast Eagles v Port Adelaide||Saturday, 3 April||5:10pm|
|4||Fremantle Dockers v Hawthorn Hawks||Sunday, 11 April||2:40pm|
|5||West Coast Eagles v Collingwood Magpies||Friday, 16 April||6:10pm|
|6||Fremantle Dockers v North Melbourne Kangaroos||Saturday, 24 April||6:10pm|
The AFL Fixture 2021 will be held as soon as possible, and the AFL and matches already release their date and time will be played by the two teams in a day, but they still have not decided that fans are allowed or not into the stadium. In the AFL only the first six rounds are to be completed with time slots because of the threat of another coronavirus impacted season while the full 22 rounds schedule of matches over 23 weeks was released on Monday.